CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Potty Training....

I would like to announce that Izzy Boy is now potty trained!!! Oh T.G. that is over with. Now I don't have to worry about buying diapers:). It's actually wierd because izzy boy was the one that pretty much decided he was done with the diapers. After a fun filled weekend up in Salt Lake. On Tuesday Izzy came home from day care and said "mommy I need to potty on the toilet". Thinking that he wasn't really being serious I just said "ok", but then he walked himself to the bathroom stood on the toilet and did his business. Since then he's been wearing his big boy underwear and has only had one accident but that was at night when he was sleeping. It's amazing how easy it was because he was the one to iniciate it. Gosh, I feel like I was stressing over nothing b/c in the past we did try but izzy wasn't ready so I didn't force it. Now this summer I hope to put him in the montessori school since that was there requirement; that all children be potty trained. Oh life is good:)

3 comments:

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

YEAH IZZY!!!!!!!!!!! good for you little man, welcome to the big boy life....LOL, not like his small anyways...dang, he got hella tall...anyhow, glad you came up, glad we got to see you guys and sefa tooo, scared of him not needing to work...so details on halloween yet??? well let me know, i am not sure if we are going to st g yet, but hopefully, you know me always dying to go...take to you laters...luv me

Andrea F. said...

isn't it the best feeling in the world!!! i sure think so!! Yay for Izzy...seriously izzy n ry are two peas in a pod!! can't wait to see you guys for halloween!

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

gina gina, you've just been tagged!!!